Payroll Specialist | Camarillo, CA | Temp-Hire | $DOE
The general scope of the job is to:
• Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data using appropriate software
• Update payroll records by entering changes in salary increases, exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, and job title and department/division transfers.
• Prepare and print payroll reports of earnings, hours worked, taxes,
• Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
• Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Collect and summarize timekeeping information
• Obtain supervisory approval of time card discrepancies
• Process and issue annual W-2 forms to employees
• Process payroll by established deadlines
• Investigate and correct payroll discrepancies and errors
• Address employee's pay-related concerns and provide accurate payroll information
• Develop, manage and maintain comprehensive payroll records.
Please apply at 2011 Auto Center Dr. Suite #116 Oxnard, CA 93036
Job Type: Full-time