And perform any other job related tasks as required by supervisor or manager.
• Performs basic systems security administration functions, including creating customer profiles and accounts.
• Monitors and manages system resources, including CPU usage, disk usage, tape backup systems, and response times to maintain operating efficiency.
• Performs systems backups and recovery procedures.
• Writes or modifies basic scripts to resolve performance problems and automate systems adminitration tasks.
• Participates in disaster recovery testing.
• Maintains system documentation and logs.
• Performs or assists in troubleshooting and diagnosing production problems; corrects identified problems.
• Performs systems administration functions for the District wide e-mail system.
• Maintain network security authentication, application security, event investigations and compliance enforcement.
• Review personnel conduct in relation to data protection.
• Administer secure links with public key encryption, anti-virus, user authentication and intrusion detection.
• Provide monitoring and primary response and intervention for information technology related security incidents and violations.
• Manage and support secure Virtual Private Networks (VPNs).
• Document LAN network related policies and procedures including security.
• Implement and maintain HIPAA requirements.
• Keep current with new security and network monitoring technologies, applicable laws, and regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from an accredited college or university with major course work in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a closely related field.
Please apply 2011 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard CA 93036
Call 805-485-4606 with any questions. Please bring 2 forms of ID
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $35.00 to $40.00 /hour