DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide administrative support to General Manager, Camarillo Division and Camarillo Division
2. Regularly updates KPI reports and other metrics
3. Coordinates travel for the entire Camarillo Division and provides backup support to Corporate &
Ohio Division Travel.
4. Provides sales support, including reports generation for the sales team, and sends out
announcements and provides set up for customer visits
5. Responsible for smock control and other responsibilities as needed
6. Provide backup to the other executive assistants as needed
7. Project management for team and individual projects
8. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
9. Data Exchange reserves the right to change or revise job duties as the need arises.
10. Will adhere to DEX’s quality system policies, applicable standards, and quality manual as dictated.
Education: Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
Experience: 5-7 years previous experience as an executive assistant reporting to Senior Executive
Management. Successful track record in above areas as described.
Skills: Excellent Excel (including advanced experience with graphs, charts and
presentations) , Word, and PowerPoint skills. Must be detail oriented and have
great organizational, computer and communication skills (written and verbal).
Outstanding work ethic with highest degree of integrity. High energy focused self
starter who can take the initiative and follow up, even when not asked.
Please apply 2011 Auto Center Drive
Bring 2 forms of ID and updated resume
Call 805-485-4606 with any questions
Job Type: Full-time