Digital Production Apprentice
3:00 Pm - 11:00 pm
The candidate must pay attention to detail, have some graphic background and be comfortable working the second shift. The candidate will train during the day for 1 month and then switch to the night shift 3pm to 11pm. depending on how many jobs are in the queue.
1. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
2. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is also regularly required to talk and/or hear.
3. The employee is frequently required to use hands and fingers to handle, reach or feel and manipulate objects or controls including but not limited to keyboards. The employee is also frequently required to sit or stand for long periods of time and walk distances, as well as stoop, bend, kneel and crouch.
Advanced knowledge of printing production procedures and operations.
5. Knowledge of Papers and Boards for printing
6. Strong communication skills including the ability to work well with Sales Customer
Service and Production Scheduler
7. Continuing desire for personal growth and development
Please apply at:
OnDemand Employment Group
2011 Auto Center Dr #116
Hours of Application:
9:00 am-3:00 pm
*must have two forms of valid identification
*must have updated resume
Job Type: Full-time