· Reads worksheets and wiring diagrams, receives verbal instructions, or follows sample assemblies, selects components such as transistors, resistors, relays, capacitors, and integrated circuits
· Twists, bends, trims, strips or files wire leads of components or reams holes in boards to insert wire leads.
· Inserts color-coded wires in designated holes and clinches wire ends
· Ability to solder and assemble components previously described on PCB or equivalent from drawing
· Press fits component leads onto boards
· Read drawings and capable of interpreting drawing diagram to mechanically assembly parts
· Capable of processing drawing details into executable action items and processes
· Understands basic mechanical operations: tightening hardware with appropriate screw driver or wrench, hardware requirements; screw with flat and lock washer (where required), hardware description differences,
· Completes any additional assignments as requested by Department Supervisor
· Comply with and ensure department compliance with all Company policies and procedures
· Other duties as required
Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Minimum of one (1) year of manufacturing experience.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent, and to draw and interpret graphs and charts.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to employees of the organization.
Must have current J-STD-001 or NASA certification
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Please apply 2011 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93036 Suite 116
Bring 2 forms of ID and updated resume, call 805-485-4606 with any questions
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour