1. Provide administrative supervision to pharmacy technicians in conformance with personnel policies, standard operations procedures, FDA and DEA regulations.
2. Responsible for the operational management and maintenance of critical systems in the Clean Room.
3. Schedules and coordinates Clean Room equipment maintenance and repairs.
4. Supervises the Clean Room batch processes in accordance with standard operating procedures and established policies and methods to meet production commitments.
5. Support and enforce company policies, practices, EHS and GMPs.
6. Assist in the development and enforcement of quality policies.
7. Responsible for the continuous development of process improvements and efficiencies.
8. Works on problems of moderate scope where an analysis of the situation or data requires a review of identifiable causes.
9. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action.
10. Acts as advisor to Lead Pharmacist and becomes actively involved are required to meet schedules or resolve problems.
11. Provide analytical data on Clean Room metrics and present information concerning specific projects/schedules etc.
12. Responsible for managing time and attendance tracking for pharmacy technicians.
13. Assigns duties and follow-up on employee performance and performance improvement plans where necessary.
14. Must obtain and maintain media qualification
1. Requires a Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or business field. Degree in engineering preferred or Equivalent Work Experience in Pharmaceutical, Scientific or Business Field
2. Experience in all aspects of manufacturing/production processes.
3. Management and medical industry experience preferred.
4. Clean Room experience and pharmacy technician certification is a plus.
Please apply 2011 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93033 Suite 116
Bring 2 forms of ID, and updated resume
Call 805-485-4606 with any questions