Main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- ERP; Item data entry, BOM and product costing, product router and shop work flow
- Interacting with varioius shop personnel, and performing time studies at various work centers for costing purposes.
- Maintenance of existing product line ERP system data, drawings, and documents
- Interface with the sales department for customer quotations of special and new products.
Supporting tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Create and modify CAD drawings to support new and existing product lines
- Assist in the development of shop procedures, and work instructions, and manufacturing fixturing.
- Various other tasks assigned by the Engineering Director
- Ability to read and interpret technical specifications, and engineering drawings, and P&ID (process and instrumentation diagrams).
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Good English reading/writing skills
- ERP Software Experience highly preferred, but willing to accept someone without experience, if candidate is quick Lerner and able to adapt to software programs quickly and efficiently.
- CAD: Familiarity and/or proficiency with AutoCAD and Solidworks.
- 4- Year College Diploma, BS or equivalent, or in-process of acquiring degree
Please apply 2011 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93036 Suite 116
Bring 2 forms of ID and updated resume
Call 805-485-4606 with any questoins