The primary responsibility of the operator position is to run CNC machines and inspect parts to ensure quality production parts within established fabrication standards. Additionally, this position will be responsible for ensuring quality compliance of all parts following customer specifications and internal drawings and procedures.
Essential functions below include job duties and responsibilities that of a “CNC Mill Operator”.
· Reviews 3D CAD design blueprints.
· Determines sequence of operations in a program.
· Chooses cutting tools that will be needed.
· Properly reads blue prints and can perform basic math calculations
· Ability to work either independently or within team to achieve daily productivity.
· Has extensive knowledge to operate all machines in plant proficiently and safely which include, but are not limited to: mill machines, lathes, die grinders, drill presses and miscellaneous hand tools.
· Must be able to read and understand all precision instruments-- inside and outside micrometers, calipers (Vernier and dial), protractors, machinist scale, and tape measure etc.
· Ability to competently read and interpret various blue prints.
· Professionally adheres to all company policies.
· Effectively learns and complies with all Safety Rules.
· Minimum of Three (3) years of experience in a manufacturing environment performing CNC operations OR diploma/certificate from a Vocational School in CNC machining from an accredited intuition.
· Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
· No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within 50 miles of Ventura, CA will be considered for this position.
Please apply 2011 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93036 Suite 116
Bring 2 forms of ID and updated resume
Call 805-485-4606 with any questions