Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors.
Research, track, and resolve accounting problems.
Compile and sort invoices and checks.
Issue checks for accounts payable.
Place checks in envelopes and mail out.
Record business transactions and key daily worksheets to the general ledger system.
Record charges and refunds.
Support accounting personnel.
Input type vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records.
Provide front desk customer service.
File and tally deposits.
Work with adding machines, calculators, databases and bank accounts.
Match invoices to work orders.
Process bills for payment.
Open mail and match payments to invoices.
Arrange for money to be delivered to bank.
Utilize computer systems to run databases, pay bills and order supplies.
Contact individuals with delinquent accounts.
Ensure customers accept payments or refunds.
· Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
· Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
· Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Aptitude for numbers
· Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
· Data entry and word processing skills
· Well organized
· High school degree
· Associate’s degree or relevant certification is a plus
Please apply 2011 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93036 Suite 116
Bring updated resume and two forms of ID
Call 805-485-4606 with any questions