Ventura, CA Temp-Hire
Salary $65,000 - $75,000 per year.
· Play a key role in the month-end closing of general ledger, prepare/review journal entries and supporting schedules.
· Responsible for reconciling accounting schedules with subsidiary ledgers.
· Compare account balances to determine the cause of significant variations.
· Prepare, review and distribute periodic reports.
· Develop and maintain internal control documentation.
· Test internal controls and assess that they are working effectively.
· Implement policy updates from management and parent company.
· Run customer credit reports and update credit files as assigned.
· Prepare various ad hoc accounting analyses, schedules and projects.
· Perform other tasks, projects, and assignments as directed or required
The Senior Accountant-Manufacturing candidate should have the following qualifications:
Education and Experience:
· BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
· 3+ years of progressive accounting experience.
· Previous experience with general ledger and month-end closing of books.
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word software.
Software and Skills:
· Excel skills that include vlookup, pivot tables and the ability to effectively manipulate and organize data.
· Excellent organization skills, ability to multi-task, re-arrange priorities as needed, monitor workflow to meet critical deadlines and project timetables.
· Self-motivated problem solver with strong attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with all levels of company personnel.
Compensation & Benefits
· Salary $65,000 - $75,000 per year.
· Excellent employee benefits program.
· 401K retirement plan with employer matching.
· Medical, dental and vision coverage
Please apply 2011 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93036
Bring 2 forms of ID, updated resume
Call 805-485-4606 with any questions