20-30 hours per week
Pay range: $15-$19/hour
This position takes the customer communication full circle from initial contact, quotations, order entry, internal communication of customer expectations, shipment of product and follow up for after shipment satisfaction.
This includes new orders, demonstration orders, and RMA (warranty or non-warranty) and other miscellaneous tasks as described by the Sales Director or President.
- Order Entry
- Customer Follow-up to Quotations and Deliveries
- Enter Orders and Arrange for Shipment of Demo Inventory
- Receptionist Duties
- 1st Line on all Incoming Calls
- Greet Visitors
- Enter RMA Orders
- Calculate Commission Payments
- Weekly Sales Reporting
- International or special Shipment Documentation
- Assistant to Sales Staff and President of the company
- Maintain Customer Files (Orders, Quotations, Technical Notes, etc.)
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
Excellent verbal and written skills are needed. The ability to understand the critical nature of client relationships.
Use of order entry systems to track serial numbers, and all open orders.
Knowledge of UPS/Fed Ex/DHL domestic & international shipping.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL ELEMENTS
Well-organized, friendly, and willing to work in a team environment
Technical aptitude a plus
Maintains a neat & professional work space
Please apply in person at 2011 Auto Center Drive. Oxnard, CA 93036 (805)485-4606.
Please bring two forms of ID to complete the process and an updated Resume for review