1st shift. $14/hour
· Assists in receiving stock and nonstock items for ensuring specifications, quantity and quality of orders are correct.
· Cleans warehouse for maintaining a safe and sanitary work area.
Delivers a variety of items to internal or external sources
over scheduled and/or unscheduled routes to assigned locations and/or individuals.
· Drives vehicles for transporting orders and materials to designated sites.
· Loads and unloads delivery trucks receiving stock and/or filling orders for transport.
· Maintains delivery vehicles for ensuring safe operation of vehicle.
· Maintains records for documenting activities and providing reliable resource information.
· Participates in physical inventories for verifying stock and identifying losses.
· Performs all functions within the scope of the warehouse for providing warehousing operations.
· Prepares orders by pulling from stock for meeting delivery requirements.
Transports a variety of items for
receiving and/or delivering materials on both scheduled and unscheduled pickup and delivery routes.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
SKILLS are required to perform multiple tasks with a potential need to upgrade skills to meet changing job conditions.
Specific skill-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include: adhering to safety practices;
operating equipment used in warehouse operations; operating standard office equipment including pertinent software applications;
and preparing and maintaining accurate records.
KNOWLEDGE is required to perform basic math; understand written procedures, write routine documents, and speak clearly; and
understand multi-step written and oral instructions. Specific knowledge-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the
functions of the job include: basic computer use, basic vehicle maintenance, and safety practices and procedures.
ABILITY is required to schedule activities; collate data; and use basic, job-related equipment. Flexibility is required to work with
others; work with data utilizing specific, defined processes; and operate equipment using standardized methods. Ability is also
required to work with a wide diversity of individuals; work with similar types of data; and utilize job-related equipment. Some problem
solving may be required to identify issues and select action plans. Problem solving with data may require independent interpretation;
and problem solving with equipment is limited to moderate. Specific ability-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the
functions of the job include: meeting deadlines and schedules; setting priorities; working in inclement weather; and physical stamina.
Clean Driving Record
Valid Driver License
Good Time Management
Lift 35 + Lbs
Job Type: Full-time
Please apply 2011 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard CA 93036
Bring 2 forms of ID, updated resume
Call 805-485-4606 with any questions