Hours: 5:30a – 2p (30 min lunch) + willing to work overtime (may be required M-F and Saturday)
· Operates automatic equipment that cuts glass, scores, and breaks continuous sheets of glass into specific lengths.
· Cuts flat glass and mirrors to specified size and shape, using patterns, straightedge, tape measure, and glass cutting tools.
· Positions pattern on glass or measures dimensions and marks cutting lines, using glass cutting tool.
· Scribes around pattern or along straightedge, using cutting tool.
· Breaks away excess glass by hand or with notched tool or glass pinchers
· May smooth rough edges, using belt sander.
• Must be able to endure prolonged standing and repetitive motions
• May be required to frequently lift up to 50 lbs
• Must have excellent hand dexterity and strength
• Able to read and follow work instructions
• Writing and basic math skills
• Understanding of terminology used in the manufacturing environment
• Ability to get along well with co-workers and work as a team
High school diploma or equivalent
Please apply 2011 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93036 Suite 116
Bring 2 forms of ID, and updated resume
Call 805-485-4606 with any questions