Westlake Village, CA
Work Days: Monday – Friday
Work Hours: 7:00am – 5:30pm
Pay: $17.00/hour - $25.00/hour
Status: Temp to Hire
· Adhere to company safety rules and requirements
· Follows written preventative maintenance, repair and operational procedures for change-overs, preventative maintenance and daily support of production and/or processing equipment.
· Troubleshoots and repairs machinery, equipment and facilities as directed.
· Ensures that facilities and production equipment spare parts inventories are assessed and maintained.
· Participates in all aspects of equipment and facility performance projects:
- Facility layout
- Semi-automated and automated equipment
- Pest Control
- Vendor Management
· Thoroughly and accurately completes required documents, logs, physical records and electronic records.
· Assists in department organization including ordering of equipment, services and contractors
· Ensures equipment meets GMP requirements for cleanliness and aseptic practices where required.
· Will serve as a contributor to the Safety Committee.
- Work with and on the following machines:
- Shionogi Encapsulation Machine.
- Bosch 2000.
- Bosch 1500 Oil Matrix.
- Tablet Press.
· Other duties as assigned.
Duties & Essential Job Functions
Assistant Mechanic duties
Perform periodic and preventative maintenance on production equipment.
Inspect plant building for defects and repair as necessary.
Maintain compliance with State and Federal agencies as directed.
Inspect and maintain plant tools and safety equipment for serviceability.
Inspect and service refrigeration systems (HVAC)
Perform daily setup of production equipment and change-over.
Maintain and repair facilities and equipment as necessary.
- Demonstrate a strong technical aptitude.
- Proven experience with high-speed production/processing equipment in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong mechanical and electrical experience.
- Proven proficiency in working with powder fillers, labeling equipment, cappers, tableting and capping machinery.
- Demonstrate a good Safety practices by understanding and following all safety guidelines and requirements.
- Identify potential safety hazards and working in a neat and orderly manner.
- Ability to follow management direction.
- Ability to create and revise standard operating procedures. (preferred).
- Basic understanding of working in an FDA regulated industry.
- Ability to lift over thirty-pounds unassisted.
1-3 years industry experience. Technical certification (desired).
Please apply 2011 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93036
Bring 2 forms of ID, updated resume
Call 805-485-4606 with any questions