Ventura, CA. Temp-Hire
2nd Shift (3:30pm-12am, $14.65/hour)
3rd Shift (11pm-7:30am, $14.90/hour)
Assemble mechanical parts, pieces or products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications in a specific area of a production line in a manufacturing organization.
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Utilize hand held tools such as a hand-held screw and drill gun
• Performing assembly.
• Maintain inventory of product in work stations
• Perform quality work checks to insure the product meets quality standards
• Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified
• Rework and/or repair assembled equipment and products according to engineering specification changes
• Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
• Maintain a clean and safe work area
• Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
• Able to work in cleanroom attire.
• Follow workbench instructions and process documentation as well as verbal instructions.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Pre-Placement Drug Screen
• 1-2 years mechanical assembly experience may be required
• Basic reading skills. Must be able to follow directions
• Basic computer navigation and utilization skills
• Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
• Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem and to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea
• High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
• Specific technical or vocational training or certification may be required; may be required to pass ruler test
Physical demands and abilities
• Lift up to 80 pounds
• Regularly perform repetitive tasks
• Regularly possess manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately
• Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Please apply 2011 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93036
Bring 2 forms of ID, and updated resume
Call 805-485-4606 if you have any questions