Oxnard- Fulltime. $11
• Body Techs examine damaged vehicles.
• Automotive Collision Technicians remove upholstery, accessories, electrical and hydraulic window-and-seat-operating equipment, and trim to gain access to vehicle body and fenders.
• Body Techs / Collision Repair Techs position dolly block against surface of dented area and beat opposite surface to remove dents, using hammer.
• Auto Body Techs fill depressions with body filler, using putty knife.
• Body Techs remove damaged fenders, panels, and grills, using wrenches and cutting torch.
• Bolt or weld replacement parts in position, using wrenches or welding equipment.
• Straighten bent automobile frames, using a pneumatic frame straightening machine.
• File, grind and sand repaired surfaces, using power tools and hand tools.
• Refinish repaired surface, using paint spray gun and sander.
• Aim headlights, align wheels, and bleed hydraulic brake system.
• Paint surfaces after performing body repairs.
• Repair or replace defective mechanical parts
Please apply 2011 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93036
Bring 2 forms of ID and updated resume
Call 805-485-4606 with any questions