Camarillo, CA. $15-$17/hour
Full-time position, Monday-Friday
8am to 5pm, including possible schedule changes (to support production) including starting early, staying late, and or working Saturdays
As part of the warehouse team, responsibility will alternate among all functions of receiving, kit pulls, material handling and shipping. Position requires you to work quickly and accurately but always in a safe manner and in compliance with all company policies.
· Essential Duties will be dependent on specific warehouse function being performed.
· Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to production, engineering and other requestors within the company.
· Enters transactions for materials or items received from or distributed to production, maintains records of inventory requests and work order requests.
· Maintains accuracy of inventory in stocking locations.
· Moves materials between stocking locations based on system generated requirements.
· Receives shipments from suppliers, verifies packing slip quantities, matches to PO in database, processes receipt transaction.
· Picks, packs and processes shipments to customers, using UPS and FedEx system as well as company database.
· International shipping experience definite plus.
· Candidate must be accurate in counting of material and data entry of transactions.
· Minimum 3 years experience in stockroom operations in an electronics manufacturing environment preferred.
· Experience with computerized ERP operations software for all stockroom, receiving, shipping, kitting and requisitions activities preferred.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk. Candidate must be able to regularly lift and move up to 50 lbs.
· Other duties may be assigned.
· High School diploma or GED required
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook required.
Job Type: Full-time
Please apply 2011 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93036
Bring 2 forms of ID, and updated resume
Call 805-485-4606 if you have any questions