Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors.
Research, track, and resolve accounting problems.
Compile and sort invoices and checks.
Issue checks for accounts payable.
Place checks in envelopes and mail out.
Record business transactions and key daily worksheets to the general ledger system.
Record charges and refunds.
Support accounting personnel.
Input type vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records.
Provide front desk customer service.
File and tally deposits.
Work with adding machines, calculators, databases and bank accounts.
Match invoices to work orders.
Process bills for payment.
Open mail and match payments to invoices.
Arrange for money to be delivered to bank.
Utilize computer systems to run databases, pay bills and order supplies.
Contact individuals with delinquent accounts.
Ensure customers accept payments or refunds.
Education and Experience
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· 1 - 3 years experience in clerical accounting
· Associate degree in business or accounting an advantage
· MS Office and knowledge of accounting software
· Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and bookkeeping principles and procedures
· Planning and organizing
· Attention to detail
· Customer service orientation
· Communication skills
Please apply 2011 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93036
Bring 2 forms of ID, and updated resume
Call 805-485-4606 if you have any questions