Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build a positive relationship with assigned staff and clients.
- Maintain a well-groomed professional appearance and adhere to the “Do the Right Thing” standards and codes.
- Operate in accordance with Company policy and procedures at all times.
- Know all service aspects of each clients account.
- During start ups, follow up within 24 hours with each client after the first service day, the following week, then bi-weekly, then once monthly or until confidence in level of cleaning is established.
- After start up, inspect each account at least once monthly, weekly for 5 day a week or more accounts, assess our cleaning performance, track results, and report any significant issues to upper management immediately.
- Update and coordinate schedules for supervisor visits/inspections and night project work assignments with project crew.
- Help hire and train subordinate employees in their job according to company standards.
- Ensure that all employees complete all required training, know and understand company rules, security procedures, and proper chemical usage.
- Keep desk area, files, and binders organized
- Keep vehicle washed and clean inside and out.
Minimum Standards of Performance:
- 95% of supervisors account inspections completed.
- Project work and Supervisor schedules updated daily and reviewed weekly.
- Safety standards are implemented with all subordinate staff.
- Training schedule is met for all janitorial and supervisor staff.
- Daily work Order assignments are completed and reported as assigned.
- Sets inspection schedule prior to the start of each month and updates daily/weekly due to unforeseen events.
- The individual meets the established monthly targets for visits & inspections.
- Completes all inspections reports and emails results to operations within 24 hours.
- Helps to complete all start ups without incident.
- Completes at least 4 “Above and Beyond” services each week.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience.
Please apply in person at 2011 Auto Center Drive. Oxnard, CA 93036 (805)485-4606.
Please bring two forms of ID to complete the process and an updated Resume for review