Oxnard, CA. 2nd shift
· 1)Abrades surfaces of metal or hard-composition objects to remove adhering scale, sand, paint, grease, tar, rust, and dirt, and to impart specified finish, using abrasive-blasting equipment: Shovels or pours abrasives, such as sand, grit, or shot of specified grade into machine hopper.
· 2) Masks specified areas of object to protect from abrading action.
· 3) Loads parts on racks in enclosed rooms, into tumbling barrels, or into cabinets.
· 4) Turns valves on equipment to regulate pressure and composition of abrasive mixture flowing through nozzle or into tumbling barrel.
· 5) Starts equipment that directs blast or flow of abrasive-laden compressed air, gas, or liquid over surface of parts.
· 6) Manually directs nozzle over surface of large parts or inserts arms through glove-fitted cabinet openings and manipulates small parts under nozzle for specified interval.
· 7) May examine finished parts to ensure conformance to specifications.
· 8) May be designated by type of equipment or abrasive used as Cabinet-Abrasive Sandblaster; Shot blaster.
Please apply in person at 2011 Auto Center Drive. Oxnard, CA 93036 (805)485-4606.
Please bring two forms of ID to complete the process and an updated Resume for review