Temp-Hire, Full time.
$13-$16/hour Depends on Experience
Performs daily shipping & receiving duties. Interacts with Sales to prepare shipments and schedules pickup of outgoing packages. Interacts with Purchasing to resolve discrepancies. Transfers components, subject to initial inspection to QC. Transfers material, as appropriate for outside processing. Performs MRB (IPD & DMR) activities. Reads and understands Sales Orders, BOM, and top level MO’s to efficiently and accurately pull kits to prepare for production. Maintains inventory of production components. Performs Cycle counts and assists to resolve discrepancies.
- Performs shipping & receiving duties including inspection of incoming material and preparation and scheduling of outgoing finished goods.
- Reads and interprets schematic drawings, diagrams, specifications, manufacturing orders in order to determine component requirements.
- Performs Cycle counts and helps to maintain Inventory accuracy.
- Conducts necessary research to resolve inventory discrepancies.
- Ensures inventory is marked and labeled appropriately so stock inventory can be tracked and identified.
- Distribute materials, supplies, and subassemblies to appropriate areas.
- Maintains warehouse supplies, cleanliness and organization.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Inventory Control.
- PC familiarity with Windows 7/XP, Outlook, Excel, MiSys, Omni, UPS and Fed Ex portal.
- Understanding of BOM, Manufacturing Orders.
- Shipping & Receiving.
Please apply in person at 2011 Auto Center Drive. Oxnard, CA 93036 (805)485-4606.
Please bring two forms of ID to complete the process and an updated Resume for review