QA Engineer I
- Assists in writing, developing and implementing quality procedures.
- Provides quality relevant technical assistance to entire company organization as well as customers and suppliers.
- Performs and documents results of internal/external audits.
- Interfaces with Quality Certifier in such activities as calibration, cause and corrective actions.
- Trains personnel on Quality procedures, customer surveys, Statistical Process Control, TQM & tool control.
- Supports the inspection of product, as required.
- Additional responsibilities and projects, as assigned.
- Must follow all company policies, procedures and safety rules.
Education, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- BA or BS Degree
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in Quality Assurance field, preferably aerospace environment
- Must have working knowledge and experience in the development and implementation of quality systems, such as AS 9100 principles
- Understanding of the quality control function as it pertains to a documented quality system
- Must have excellent procedure writing skills, P.C. skills, and a background in SPC and QA
- Must have hands on experience in the use of basic and complex inspection measuring and test equipment including ability to train other individuals
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Must have excellent verbal and written command of the English language and be able to interface with all levels of management and production employee
Must be able to wear personal protective equipment according to IIPP-B01
Working Environment:Warehouse environment including exposure to noise, fiberglass dust, heat in the summer and cold in the winter
Equipment Used:Computer, inspection measuring devices, telephone, fax, copy machine, calculator
Please apply 2011 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93036 Suite 116
Bring two forms of ID, and updated resume
Call 805-485-4606 if you have any questions
Job Type: Full-time