Engineering Technician I
Under minimal supervision the employee will design and develop prototype product, tooling and related processes, perform physical testing of raw materials, components, sub-assemblies and finished devices, perform equipment repairs, design and implement equipment modifications, write and execute equipment qualifications and present relative findings in written technical reports.
- Fabricate prototype devises using in-house and/or customer supplied input information.
- Perform physical testing of raw materials, components sub-assemblies and finished devices using basic laboratory equipment.
- Design, build and document processing equipment, tooling and related manufacturing processes.
- Develop pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems in support of equipment, scheme and assemble and test these items as outlined in the design.
- Ability to troubleshoot new and/or existing equipment, tooling and processes, recommend improvements and execute corrective action.
- Ability to safely use basic hand tools as well as relevant laboratory, machine shop and maintenance equipment such as drills, saws, sanders, presses, ovens scales mixers and calipers.
- Ability to clearly present information in written form including equipment qualifications, test protocols, technical reports, emails and informal memoranda.
- Ability to function in a controlled environment regulated by FDA GMPs and ISO guidelines.
- Ability to accurately perform detail-oriented work within a laboratory, machine shop and cleanroom environments.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide and ability to perform these operations using fractions, decimal and metric units of measure.
- Basic computer skills (Windows platform) Microsoft Office programs. (CAD program skills a plus).
Prior Electromechanical experience required.
One year minimum in a previous technical/mechanical position.
Prior experience in the Medical Device and/or Pharmaceutical related industry desired
Please apply 2011 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93033 Suite 116
Bring 2 forms of ID, and updated resume
Call 805-485-4606 with any questions