Responsibilities: The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Prepares models for CNC machines, including cutting and bonding.
2. Finishes models, including sanding and sealing.
3. Assists CNC machine operators, as needed.
4. Maintains good housekeeping practices by keeping shop clean and free of debris.
7. Additional responsibilities and projects, as assigned.
8. Must comply with all Company policies, procedures and safety rules.
Education, Skills and Experience Requirements:
· Must be familiar with and have ability to learn the Numeric Control machine
· Must be able to read, write and understand the English language
· Good math skills required
· Ability to learn how to read blueprints and sketches
· Ability to learn the computer
· Must be detailed oriented and able to perform multiple concurrent tasks
· Good problem solving and reasoning skills
Must be able to wear personal protective equipment according to IIPP-B01
Working Environment: Warehouse environment including exposure to noise, fiberglass dust, heat in the summer and cold in the winter
Please apply 2011 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93033 Suite 116
Bring 2 forms of ID, and updated resume
Call 805-485-4606 with any questions