2nd Shift $11.25
Temp to hire. Will train,
1. Cuts, hand wraps and/or folds various insulation materials.
2. Assembles/finishes various materials in form tools/dies.
3. Applies various chemicals/materials onto insulation.
4. Prepares vacuum bags for oven curing, as required.
5. Trims various materials (metal, fiberglass insulation, etc.).
6. Welds and forms facesheets, as required.
7. Additional responsibilities and projects, as assigned.
8. Must comply with all company policies, procedures and safety rules.
Education, Skills and Experience Requirements:
• Ability to read Manufacturing Orders in English with some assistance
• Ability to learn how to use hand tools required for fabrication
• Ability to learn how to use equipment required for fabrication such as the oven and vacuum systems
• Ability to input labor and inventory transactions
• Ability to perform fine hand manipulation on parts
• Ability to become weld certified, as required
• Detailed oriented and have the ability to multi-task
**must keep good attendance, must pass a Drug Test
Please apply bring 2 forms of ID
Send Resume to Frank@ondemandeg.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 805-485-4606 with any questions