Fulltime $12.00 M-F
- Has experience with inventory control systems.
- Been responsible for locating, picking, and accuracy of inventory.
- Familiar with cycle counting and physical inventory procedures – will be responsible for quarterly cycle count goals and maintaining accuracy at 99%.
- Reviews cycle count results, and may assist in resolving inventory discrepancies.
- Compiles various routine inventory reports using appropriate computer system(s) or hard copy documents. Maintains MRP system through planning data input, and maintains databases as required.
- Assists with investigations and analysis of inventory activities.
- Responds to routine verbal and written requests for information from internal sources.
- Has supervisory experience and proven ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Must be an experienced fork and pallet lift operator for order picking.
- Must have excellent material handling skills – experience with electronic parts is a plus – will be responsible to maintain all housekeeping and material handling requirements in the warehouse and the staging areas.
- Will be responsible to maintain all inventory queues to the control limits, moving product from the warehouse to staging, from the floor to the warehouse, and movement within the floor.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Will be required to use all oracle inventory modules, use hand held devices, use Microsoft office applications.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs and do ongoing physical work.
- Must be available to work weekends on occasion
Associates Degree Preferred but must have actual warehousing, logistics and military background.