Part time or Full time
8:30-5:30 pm Temp-Hire
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Utilizes our internal database and various job boards to source, screen and onboard potential candidates
- Manages, places and dispatches a bench of candidates with new or existing clients
- Conducts in-house interviews
- Negotiates pay range with potential new hires
- Develops creative recruiting resources to attract qualified professionals
- PERFORMANCE METRICS
- Makes 30-40 calls per day
- Provides weekly reporting on activity (number of client submittals, number of client interviews, number of candidate interviews, etc.)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 0-2 years of experience in a related field
- Prior internship/work experience in sales, marketing or customer service environment preferred
Ability to utilize Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business publications.
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
- *Bilingual Preferred
Call with questions to: 805-485-4606
Email resume to Frank@ondemandeg.com and Reception@ondemandeg.com
Please bring two forms of ID to complete the process