Our Client is seeking a fulltime Shipping Tech/ Warehouse Clerk
$11-12 per hour
- Unload containers and palletize material, verify qtys received, perform Expandable receipt function as required
- Stock material in warehouse or deliver to Shipping
- Stock components for pedal and drum assembly, perform necessary transfers in Expandable
- Cycle count parts when requested
- Resolve inventory discrepancies and adjust Expandable
- Perform annual physical inventory
- Stock aftermarket parts
- Stock shop supplies for drum manufacturing areas
- Pull , (bag and tag for some) and deliver aftermarket parts as requisitioned
- Other warehouse duties as required
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High school diploma or equivalent required and up to 6 months of relevant Inventory Control, warehouse experience, preferably within in a manufacturing environment.
· Must be a self-starter, ambitious and highly motivated.
· Ability to work independently within established parameters and meet deadlines.
· Ability to reason and solve problems.
· Ability to follow instructions and communicate effectively in English.
· Knowledge of basic math skills and some computer experience.
· Ability to use a calculator and perform basic math calculations accurately.
· Forklift Experience a plus