Our client is seeking a fulltime Shell Shop Tech 1
· Turn on machines needed for the day.
· Clean heaters of glue residue from previous day
· Check shell material and organize what order shells will be made in
· Cut plys on length and width saws (Table saw)
· Make shells - run veneer though glue roller, roll and place in shell press
· Take inventory of any bad shells, log them out on damage report, cut them up and dispose
· End of day: Clean roller and area, take out trash and take inventory of shells made that day
· Help pull shells for exotic orders when needed
· Log VOC’s of day’s usage.
The daily produced minimum shell requirement will be advised.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience with wood working and working knowledge and respect for hydraulic machinery; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Mechanical knowledge is a plus.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and basic instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak, read and write in English.