Our client is seeking a Primer Sander
$10-$10.50 per hour
· Places drums in belt sander and operates belt sander
· Drums are primer sanded by hand with 6” DA sander through 2 step process before and after being primed.
· Drum Hoops are manually sanded 3”DA through a 2 step process
· Snares are primer sanded inside of snare with 3” DA with 1 step process
· Maintains area to keep it clean.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to three months related experience with wood working and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak and write in English.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.