New position located in Camarillo. Prototype Metal Manufactures in Aerospace industry.
Department: Shipping / Receiving & Warehouse
Work Schedule: This position works 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
POSITION SUMMARY: Driver
- Responsible for driving a vehicle to deliver and pick up parts or packages.
- Takes orders, intercepts package, and delivers to appropriate person and/ or Vendor(s).
- Obtains signature.
- Keep track of deliveries and pick-ups.
- Ability to multi-task and priorities items within a fast paced environment.
- Receive oral and/or written assignments from department supervisor; work from purchasing documents, shipping/receiving documents or approved authorization forms initiated through company procedures.
- Unload/receive all supplies, materials and tools delivered; verify quantities received by counting, weighing or estimating; record quantities received and document any/all deviations per company procedure.
- Count accurately against bill of ladings.
- Load and unload incoming and outgoing freight carriers.
- Observe all company safety rules and procedures and follow all procedures as established by ISO 9002.
- Perform any other duties/tasks as assigned by department supervisor.
- Examine received material, verify part numbers, and check for discrepancies to include damaged items.
- Read, understand and follow instructions and Purchase orders.
- Keep work area, tools and equipment clean and orderly on a daily basis.
- Deliver goods to people or companies.
- Take orders in person or over the phone.
- Load deliveries into vehicle.
- Ensure address on package matches up to delivery address.
- Maintain logs of packages delivered.
- Ensure inventory loads match shipping papers.
- Competency Statement(s)
- Accurate - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems
- Technical Aptitude – competent in the use of computers.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks and to effectively multitask.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Customer service oriented.
- Effective communication skills both verbally and written.
- Maintain clean, safe and organized working areas.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
CERTIFICATES & LICENSES:
- Driver’s License with no record
- Background Check
- Drug Test
- U.S. Citizenship
Call with questions to: 805-485-4606
Email resume to Frank@ondemandeg.com and Reception@ondemandeg.com
Please bring two forms of ID to complete the process