FT, Mon-Fri, $16-19 $DOE
REPORTS TO: PRODUCTION MANAGER/SUPERVISOR
DEPT /LOCATION: SUPPLY CHAIN SERVICES, CAMARILLO, CA
Privately owned and provides reverse logistics, repair of complex electrical components, parts procurement and related software to the computer, medical and alternative energy industries. With operations in the US, Europe and China, growing company with a strong financial position, large count of employees and growing clientele.
This position is part of the engineering group that provides support to the VP Global Engineering, Salespeople, and the team by designing and developing test processes for electronic assemblies to satisfy customer requirements.
Along with other Engineers/technicians, this position reports to the Production Manager. The Engineering Department is part of Supply Chain Services and supports Operations and Solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Diagnose and repair electronic boards and assemblies to the component level using schematics
- Use oscilloscopes, multi-meters, and specialized test equipment to troubleshoot and isolate failures
- Follow detailed written process checklists to validate and test functionality
- Assist Technicians and other Engineers with diagnosis of electronic system
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Strong computer networking skills
- Ability to work on a variety of projects across multiple technologies
- Excellent communication skills including ability to read, write, and speak English
Experience with Electronics repair
Experience as a Test Engineer or equivalent
Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.