Temp-Hire, Mon-Fri, $16-19 $DOE
Established engineering, manufacturing and repair company that provides superior services to the world's largest corporations occupying the renewable energy, medical and IT sectors. Our expertise is in engineering hi-tech electronic and electromechanical components. We offer solutions that span the entire product lifecycle - from concept, through production and after-market support
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and repair electronic boards and assemblies to the component level using schematics.
- Uses oscilloscopes, multi-meters, personal computers, and specialized test equipment for troubleshooting and isolating electronic failures in equipment.
- Follow detailed written process checklists to validate and test functionality.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures for health and safety protocol.
- Follows ISO guidelines for a Quality Management System.
- Education: A.S. degree in electronics or equivalent
- Experience: 3+ years in electronic troubleshooting, testing and repairs
Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
1345 Del Norte Road, Camarillo, CA 93010
805-485-4606 Bring 2 forms of ID