Our Client is seeking a fulltime Brand Leader
- Tracks product line changes and oversees documentation.
- Helps identify cost reduction and product improvement programs.
- Develops reports to use in SKU analysis and specific product performance analysis.
- Serves as primary contact for product recall issues and product failures in the field. Gathers the data, interviews appropriate contacts (i.e. asks the right questions), coordinates responses with suppliers, makes sure failed garments are returned, etc.
- Manages competitive product data base and evaluates potential opportunity by market segment.
- Evaluates new fabric and trim options.
- Coordinates with suppliers regarding product data, testing trims, liaison with quality assurance, etc.
- Ensures the Regional Account Executives are provided appropriate samples.
- Manages the internal and external communication for products added, changed or discontinued.
- Addresses customer product requirements representing customer needs.
- Develops new product procedures/prototype (anything without a style number).
- Manages launch of new products.
- Coordinates with Pattern Makers fit reviews and pattern changes.
- Assists Brand Leader and Supply Chain to identify tier products and manages tier codes in system 21.
- Presents to Customer Service, Sales and SLT new developed product.
- Develops presentations in PowerPoint for product rollouts and projects.
- Coordinates with Marketing Support teams to effectively launch new products to market.
- Assists Brand Leader with development of new garment labels.
- Assists Brand Leader with productions plans on new development.
- Assists in catalog and price lists editing and proofreading
- Associate’s degree (A.A) or equivalent from a 2-year college or technical school training in management or business.
- Over five years of experience in marketing, sales or customer service environment or equivalent.
Please apply in person at 1345 Del Norte Rd. Camarillo, CA 93010