• Participates in initiation phase of new product lines to assist in design for cost effective manufacturing.
• Measures variances to standards utilizing SPC and sampling methods, identifies out of control variances, investigates root causes, suggests solutions, and follows up.
• Performing verification and validation on products.
• Create and maintain technical documentation in accordance with ISO 9001 standard requirement.
• Maintain 5S program.
• Advance level skill using handheld tools such as, but not limited to scales, micrometers, calipers.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations.
• Business language.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
• Strong interpersonal skills and effective communicator.
• Strong organizational skills with effective time management skills. Highly organized, detail oriented and a good multi-tasker.
• Project Management Skills is a plus.
• Experience with CAD drawing software such as AutoCAD or SolidWork is a plus.
1345 Del Norte Road, Camarillo, CA 93010
805-485-4606 Bring 2 forms of ID
Email resumes to Frank@ondemandeg.com & Reception@ondemandeg.com