Full time, Temp-Hire
Growing medical device manufacturing company located in Ventura is seeking a Technical Writer to join their team on a long-term basis. In this important role, you will create and plan the layout and content of documents and templates, work with Quality System standards and interpret/advocate industry technical writing standards. You will also coordinate cross-functional writing projects to meet business requirements.
• Analyze, and create content using technical writing theories, methods, and tools.
• Assist with Quality System standards. Interpret and advocate industry technical writing standards and adapt them.
• Ensure document content quality by consistently managing and organizing information for accuracy and readability.
• Identify, analyze, recommend, and implement solutions to cross-functional projects relating to technical writing and business process efficiencies.
• Establish and manage relationships from document to document, within document content, or to other points of reference for product information.
• Initiate, coordinate, and lead cross-functional writing projects; negotiate project priorities, deliverables, and timelines to meet the needs of compliance and supported functional areas.
• Explore new writing methods and technologies to recommend and implement innovative solutions.
*Silicone Medical Device experience is a plus.
Please apply in person at 2011 Auto Center Drive. Oxnard, CA 93036 (805)485-4606.
Please bring two forms of ID to complete the process and an updated Resume for review