Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintaining and servicing the photocopy machines of the establishment.
· Testing the machines for ensuring the seamless functionality of the same.
· Checking the ink levels in the machines.
· Detecting any malfunctions and repairing the same immediately.
· Keeping records of the maintenance and service cycle of the photo copying machine.
· Estimating the cost and the time for repair in case of any malfunction of technical damage.
· Placing orders for spare and replacement parts as well as cartridges for the machine.
· Maintaining the inventory record of the copier machine stock in the stock room.
Skills and Specifications
· Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to manage time, meet deadlines and efficiently maintain the proper functionality of the machine.
· Sound understanding of technical aspects of the copier machine and the ability to detect malfunctions.
· Ability to execute orders and coordinate work with other organizational departments.
Education and Qualifications
· High School degree, diploma or a GED equivalent qualification from an accredited institution.
· Diploma in a technical subject or any other related field of study, with 2 – 3 years experience of operating a copier machine.
Please apply in person at 2011 Auto Center Drive. Oxnard, CA 93036 (805)485-4606. Please bring two forms of ID to complete the process and an updated Resume for review.