Installs, maintains, and repairs fireplaces.
General Accountabilities• Inspects fireplace systems.
• Performs regularly scheduled maintenance call for fireplaces.
• Diagnoses and correct fireplace problems.
• Reassembles and tests equipment following repairs.
• Repairs or replaces defective equipment
•Obtains and maintains required certifications
•Complies with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
•The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
• Education: Completion of Fireplace training or apprenticeship program
• Experience: Appropriate certifications and/or licensures with 1-2 years of related experience
Skills• Service orientation
• Equipment maintenance
• Installation• Quality control analysis
• Fireplace operation monitoring
Please apply- 2011 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93036 Suite 116
Bring 2 forms of ID and updated resume