Oxnard $18-$20, Fulltime
Purchasing Agent Job Responsibilities:
Obtains requirements by verifying, preparing, and forwarding purchase orders; verifies receipt of items; authorizes payment.
Purchasing Agent Job Duties:
· Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list; clarifying unclear items; recommending alternatives.
· Forwards available inventory items by verifying stock; scheduling delivery.
· Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from requisitioning department.
· Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders.
· Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
· Authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation.
· Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
· Provides purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
· Accomplishes purchasing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Supply Management, Tracking Budget Expenses, Vendor Relationships, Organization, Customer Service, Documentation Skills, Supply Management, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Cost Accounting, Control Engineering
Please apply- 2011 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93036 Suite 116
Bring 2 forms of ID and updated resume