Internet – Ecommerce:
· Minimum 5 years’ experience managing online customer acquisition campaigns in conjunction with traditional for Direct Response Marketing activity.
· Define, identify and implement customer acquisition strategies through online marketing channels.
· Test new venues for customer lead generation and retention.
· Develop Marketing strategies that ensure customer base growth with profitable / scalable returns.
· Evaluate market share and monitor competition.
· Demonstrated ability to deliver a quantity of valuable new customers within the within the framework of ROI goals.
· Ability to increase E-Commerce activity from a variety of online media channels to expand market share.
· Significant experience with communications technology, including extensive knowledge of email marketing for CRM and nurturing campaigns.
· Ensure proper ongoing websites activity through tracking testing, improvement, and SEO/SEM. Ongoing improvement of company websites, including copy, traffic, stats conversion & testing.
· Creating Partnerships/Strategic Alliances with outside consultants and vendors.
· Develop marketing plans communicating stronger value proposition and monetizing objectives.
Monitor online brand reputation
Develop and Implement social media marketing strategies:
· Contribute, execute and manage social media marketing content and strategies.
· Build online social media user communities and tools to track followers.
· Drive attendance to sites, chats, and webinars.
· Conduct market research to determine social media opportunities.
· Coordinate responses to customer comments, questions and concerns where appropriate.
· Knowledge and experience with cross marketing utilizing all relevant social media channels.
· Working knowledge of current technology, and keep current with emerging trends.
Bachelor/ with concentration in Marketing / Electronic Media Communication (or equivalent).
Please apply- 2011 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93036 Suite 116
Bring 2 forms of ID and updated resume