Pacoima, CA Full time, Temp-Hire
MON-FRIDAY 7:30am-4:30pm with an hour lunch.
POSITION: Customer Service Counter Person
PURPOSE: Provide the highest level of customer service to process will-call orders, both cash and charge orders, processing customer and branch phone-in orders, providing pricing information to customers over the phone, back-ordering material, handling phone calls from customers and other branch locations, transferring stock between branch locations and other duties as assigned by the Branch Manager or his designee.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
· Process incoming phone calls from branches and customers.
· Process customer orders for will-call in various locations.
· Process customer orders for delivery from various locations.
· Provide order status, product pricing and availability, as well as, delivery information to customers as made available.
· Coordinate logistics of products to fill customer orders.
· Provide technical support as needed.
· Provide product information as needed.
· Maintain a high level of product knowledge as technologies change.
· Maintain a positive, professional appearance and work environment.
· Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by immediate supervisor and company management.
· General housekeeping of branch to maintain the appearance and safe work environment in work area, isles, shelves, displays, break areas and restrooms.
· Answer telephone calls in a polite and timely manner.
INTERACTION: This position interacts with co-workers and customers.
· Candidates must have proven customer service skills, and presentation, both in person and over the telephone.
· Industry experience is a plus
· Must be able to clearly communicate with others; good penmanship is also a plus.
· Attention to detail and accurate work history with numbers and computer coding.
· Ability to use manufacturer parts breakdown and price list, ten key calculator and knowledge of percentages are required.
· Previous industry experience and/or product knowledge is beneficial.
· Trend software experience is a preferred.
· Forklift certification or the ability to received forklift certification.
· Must be able to pass a background check.
· Stand, walk, talk and hear, use hands to finger, reach with hands and arms, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls.
· Sit, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
· Lift, pull and push 35 lbs.
· Position will require frequent bending, stooping and reaching.
Please apply- 2011 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93036 Suite 116
Bring 2 forms of ID and updated resume