Fulltime 2nd Shift
• Manages, motivates and leads Production Associates.
• Reviews production reports and resolves operational problems to ensure
minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
• Implements general safety policies and procedures in compliance with local,
state, and federal OSHA rules and regulations.
• Resolves worker grievances or submits unsettled grievances to the appropriate
manager for action.
• Analyze production schedules and estimates labor requirements for completion
• Ensures that operators are being trained in accordance with work instructions.
• Assures that all first piece requirements are completed on the appropriate shift.
• Empowered with the ability to stop the flow of production to correct quality issues.
• Assures that all production and quality reports are completed on the appropriate
• Input daily production and report scrap into electronic reporting system.
• Responsible for 5S on the production floor.
• Should perform all duties in compliance with both ISO14001 and TS16949
• Conducts shift to shift meetings to review daily activity with direct and indirect
• Start-up and Shut-down of equipment.
• Complete Layered Audits every shift and put corrective actions in place as
• Other tasks as assigned by supervisor or any other member of management.
• High School diploma; Associates Degree preferred.
• Fork Lift Operator License desired.
• Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal.
Please apply 2011 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93036 Suite 116
Bring 2 forms of ID- email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com