$55,000/yr. - $70,000/yr.
Westlake Village, CA
The Senior Accountant position is responsible for the preparation of Financial Statements and assist in costing projects, margin analysis. The Senior Accountant must also assist in constructing and monitoring cost-effective data needed to provide an appropriate level of costing information to management.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts
2. Investigate cycle counting variances and resolve issues
4. Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies
5. Validate the cost of goods sold as part of the month-end close
6. Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required by generally accepted accounting principles
7. Work with the materials review board to locate and dispose of obsolete inventory
1. Prepare monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information.
2. Responsible for general ledger.
3. Fixed asset processing and reporting.
4. Maintain bank accounts by requesting disbursements.
5. Monitor reserve accounts and short-term fund investments.
6. Review bank statements.
7. Research and reconcile all discrepancies for all accounts if applicable.
8. Auditing and verifying documents.
9. Following internal controls.
10. Financial and profitability analysis on a requested basis\
11. Assist in year-end review preparation.
12. Special Projects.
· Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in accounting.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced, changing environment.
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
· Proficiency in other Microsoft office applications.
· Accounting software experience required; Great Plains experience preferred.
Bachelor Degree in Business in Accounting,
Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
Great Plains Dynamics experience preferred.
Experience in a manufacturing environment.
Experience in the biotech industry helpful.
Please apply in person at 2011 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93036 Suite #116
805-485-4606 Bring 2 forms of ID Email resumes to Frank@ondemandeg.com & Reception@ondemandeg.com