Temp-Hire, Full time.
$13-$15 Depends on Experience
The PCB Assembler must have knowledge of surface-mount, through-hole, and mechanical assembly. This individual must possess soldering skills as well as provide exceptional attention to detail in their daily tasks, in addition to basic knowledge of manufacturing equipment, tools, and the latest industry quality standards.
Performs any combination of following duties:
· Hand soldering of surface mount, thru-hole components, and wiring onto printed circuit boards according to specifications, using hand tools.
· Identify electronic components and values.
· Inspect work to IPC/J-STD quality standards.
· Follow work instructions, bill of material, blueprints, wiring diagrams and verbal instructions, or sample boards.
· Modify and replace components on printed circuit board assemblies.
Assemble printed circuit board assemblies (surface mount and thru-hole) and perform inspections.
Solder wire leads and joints to PCB, using soldering iron, to route and connect lead wires to board and between individual components.
Crimp wire leads using hand tools.
· Inspect to IPC-J-STD
· Documents quality at various stages of production.
· Be flexible and adaptable in order to meet manufacturing needs.
· Any other duties as assigned.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
· Ability to read and understand bill of materials (BOM), electronic schematics, work instructions and manufacturing orders.
· Identify component values.
· Solder various electronic component sizes following IPC/J-STD.
· Working knowledge of ESD prevention and product handling.
· Ability to use of hand tools and soldering to accomplish assembly tasks
· Solder with lead and lead free solder.
· PC familiarity with Windows, Email, Excel
· High school diploma or GED
· Technical Capacity
· Learning Orientation
· Time Management
Please apply in person at 2011 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93036 Suite #116
805-485-4606 Bring 2 forms of ID
Email resumes to Frank@ondemandeg.com & Reception@ondemandeg.com