$11 Camarillo 1st Shift
The cleanroom operator is responsible for assembling, testing, inspecting, and packaging medical devices per work instructions using a variety of assembly equipment, fixtures, and test equipment.
Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes, and procedures to correctly assemble medical devices.
- Comply with the policies, guidelines, and regulatory requirements.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment, or materials to the production supervisor.
- Perform manual assembly and visual inspection of medical products.
- Complete line clearance, scrap records, training records, and other documentation as required.
- Complete routine tasks with minimal supervision.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- Work in a cleanroom environment.
- Other duties as assigned by the production supervisor.
- Previous medical device assembly experience (Preferred).
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English.
- Ability to complete paperwork accurately in English.
- Ability to work safely around chemicals and equipment.
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to do repetitive work, requiring strong dexterity and hand/eye coordination.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Call with questions to: 805-485-4606
2011 Auto Center Dr. Oxnard, CA 93036 Suite#116
Email resume to Frank@ondemandeg.com and Reception@ondemandeg.com, Re
Please bring two forms of ID to complete the process