SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Accounting Manager, demonstrates effective and consistent communication with the company’s customers/clients’ regarding Accounts Receivable. Ensures record-keeping of all functions of Accounts Receivable system(s) are kept current and accurate at all times, by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Prepares and makes the bank deposit by 11: am daily.
· Applies all accounts receivables, both cash and checks, into the computer system under the proper accounts, and provides a daily report of receivables to the Accounting Manager.
· Working in conjunction with the Accounting Manager and Sales Department, processes all customer credit applications by conducting credit checks and evaluating credit information in a timely manner.
· Set-up all new customer accounts approved by the Accounting Manager.
· Maintains records and ongoing credit standing of all current customers.
· Actively and persistently pursues collections weekly, of overdue accounts, including any accrued interest charges and legal expenses which might be incurred through the collection process.
· Ensures that all collection efforts are fully documented.
· Maintains and submits a weekly aging report to Sales Department and the Accounting Manager reflecting all past due amounts.
· Maintains C.O.D. and HOLD listings and provides Accounting Manager and Sales Department with printed weekly updates.
· Prints, separates and mails monthly open balance statements to all accounts.
· Answers all accounts receivable inquiries.
· Maintains and updates grower use permits in accordance with all applicable State and Federal regulations.
· Maintains and updates client information files.
· Maintains data entry and filing of open or paid accounts receivable statements in a timely and accurate manner.
Other duties as assigned.
Please apply in person at 2011 Auto Center Drive, Oxnard, CA 93036 Suite #116
805-485-4606 Bring 2 forms of ID
Email resumes to Frank@ondemandeg.com & Reception@ondemandeg.com