Summary: The Senior Consultant will be responsible for working directly with customers to document and validate their business requirements and map them to NetSuite functionality. In addition, the Senior Consultant will work with the customer to configure/customize NetSuite application to meet their business requirements. He/She will be required to conduct sessions with the customer over the phone or in-person, attend project meetings and provide status on progress of activities and deliverables. Finally, the Senior Consultant will provide customers with as needed consulting and general assistance and be a 'go-to' resource for specific functional areas. Contribution to the solutions repository/best practices and knowledge share activities are required as well as participation in the Subject Matter Expert programs.
In addition to the key responsibilities above, the Senior Consultant will also be required to Support the Sales cycle through scoping of PS engagements, Executive-level prospect meetings, and solution reviews. The Sr. Consultant will also help to expand PS Sales in installed base of existing customers as well as present and promote the value of NetSuite Professional Services to prospective customers.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting or Management Information Systems
- Master's degree or post graduate coursework preferred
- 5+ years in application systems consulting
- 1+ years in pre-sales consulting
- Certified NetSuite ERP Consultant is preferred
- Mastery of Microsoft Office Products
- Consulting experience in common industry standard business practices, such as ERP, SFA/CRM, or Ecommerce
- Expert with effective implementation of an ERP, SFA/CRM or Ecommerce Solution
- Experience with software in a SaaS environment
- Vertical Experience reference—Software Vertical for this position