Oxnard manufacturing company is looking for a high caliber Quality Assurance Inspector to fill a position in the quality assurance department. This is a high visibility position and the person must have a 'can do' attitude and be a self starter who is able to take control and assume responsibility for achieving tasks successfully and on time.
Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Inspector include the following:
- Measure and inspect in-process, finished product, components and assemblies for accuracy and to verify adherence to engineering specifications.
- Mark items for acceptance or rejection and record test results and inspection data.
- Perform quality audits to ensure processes, procedures and quality systems are being followed.
- Perform calibration on assigned inspection tools.
- Read and interpret materials, such as work orders, inspection manuals and blueprints to determine inspection and test procedures.
Requirements of the Quality Assurance Inspector include:
- A minimum of 4 yrs of work-related skill, knowledge or experience.
- Able to read/interpret prints and perform basic shop math.
- Experience operating both a fixed position Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) and a portable CMM; i.e. Faro Gauge or Arm
- Complete required reports regarding part measure