Currently recruiting to fill 20 positions:
- Address customer inquiries that come through the toll-free number, or calls initiated through outbound phone dialer.
- Protect customer information in accordance with Corporation standards.
- Conduct all tasks with accuracy and in a customer first manner consistent with corporate policies.
- Professionally resolve and manage all customer situations.
- Maintain and sustain established call center metrics.
- Keep leads and supervisors updated on consumer concerns and trends in product complaints.
- Frequent contact with divisions, stores and customers regarding payment procedures.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate information to customers.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be available to work different shifts as well as rotating weekends per the needs of the business. This may include working weekends as part of a standard work schedule.