City of Thousand Oaks, CA
Monday-Friday w/ alternating Fridays off
$$ 16.50-$19.00 per hour DOE**
The basic function is to receive parts, stock parts and cycle count parts in support of business objectives.
• Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording the location of inventory in accordance with Oracle ERP requirements.
• Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
•Receives credit-return material and supplies from production by verifying materials and supplies code and lot number and quantity; placing materials in stock.
• Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
• Works closely with the Planning group to monitor supply levels and notify any inventory accuracy issues.
• Ensures all raw materials are appropriately labeled with required Oracle information to ensure lot traceability.
• Performs cycle counts as required.
• Accurately and thoroughly receives parts and processes to stock
• Ensures incoming deliveries are accurate and stocks supply room with new good
• Locates stock and delivers items to their destination upon request
• Checks order forms, delivery requests, and approval forms to ensure proper documentation, accuracy, and on-time deliveries
• Complies with and ensures department compliance with Company health, safety, and environmental policies
Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong internal personal skills able to foster productive working relationships
• Must be able to simultaneously manage several objectives
• Organized, Deadline Oriented
• Data Entry Skills
• Ability to handle complex situations and solve complex problems
• Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) a plus
• Individual may be required to sit, stand, walk regularly and occasionally lift up to 30 pounds
• Knowledge of Six Sigma, lean principles and other process improvement tools a plus
• Ability to process and analyze technical and business information
Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or two (2) years related experience and/or Training
• Two (2) years related experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and ERP System.
Please apply at:
OnDemand Employment Group
2011 Auto Center Drive #116
Oxnard CA 93030
Hours of Operation: 9:00am-3:00pm
Please bring with you an updated resume and 2 forms of valid identification